Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Bag, Baby

I was in need of a new bag a few weeks ago, and though I'm coveting this one, or this one (whichever, I'm really not picky), unfortunately neither is in the immediate cards. I happened to be in Target and spotted this perfect-for-winter, fuzzy, Fair Isle hobo and snatched it up for $19.99. Muted, but with a bit of color it works perfectly well with my winter coat (in saddle).
Outside is plain, save for this little side pockets which would be perfect for keeping sunglasses out of the fray, if I ever remembered to use it for such.
Open and zippered pockets inside... 
roomy enough for a couple mags or even an iPad.

In short, I endorse this bag for your budget winter accessorizing needs.

We did manage to decorate for x-mas over the weekend. Can't wait to share, I'm really happy with how things turned out, sitting here in my merry, slightly sparkly and shiny living room.

♡,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment