Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anew

I took this photo a few weeks ago when buds were just starting to pop. Spring is in full swing now, blooms everywhere. Another fresh start for nature.


I decided I needed a fresh start too. I recently started a new part-time job in retail that I'm really loving. I also have a new project I'm working on that I'm very excited about. More on that in a second. I've shut down Little Green Vintage in order to not be spread too thin for now, though I'm thinking I might perhaps open a new vintage shop somewhere online in the fall. And finally, I am going to leave I Heart Old behind. I am beginning a new blog at unknownblackbird.blogspot.com. Unknown Blackbird will be my journal. Pure and simple, for the love of recording and sharing in words and images. For keeps. I will be blogging there for as long as I blog. 


If you visit Unknown Blackbird, you'll notice a page called Unknown Blackbird Flowers. This is the new project. This spring and summer, I'll be working to transform our yard (at least the already garden parts of it, for now anyway) into a flower farm, to grow beautiful blooms for freshest cut arrangements. 


Thanks for following me here. I would love you to visit Unknown Blackbird and share in adventures to come.


♡, 


Erin  

1 comment: