I was planning to do a completely different post, but upon downloading the last couple weeks worth of pics off my camera, I came across these absolute gems and I couldn't resist giving Piper the floor.
Saturday before last during the Worthington Farmer's Market, Blue Frost Cupcake, had a table set up outside their shop on High St. selling a breakfast-y people cupcake (cinnamon and sugar I believe it was) and also these sweet little noms for the four-legged market patrons (for only $1!). We managed to resist the people treat (even though we've sampled some of their other offerings before and they are quite yummy), but couldn't resist taking a little pupcake home to Piper.
And... gone. Not my fingers, even though it looks like it. She's generally good about only just nibbling the hand that feeds her.
Back tomorrow with what I had planned for today!
♡,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment