Greg works in Granville, OH which is about 30 miles east of Columbus. It's a lovely New England-esque town (it was founded in 1804 by a group from Massachusetts and Connecticut)in a beautiful setting on the western edge of Appalachians. Granville is home to Denison University, a small liberal arts college, a picturesque downtown full of shops, restaurants and old churches, and loads and loads of gorgeous historic homes. (I will take you on a tour sometime after warm weather comes back around.) And Enjoy Co., a very nicely curated home and garden shop which I finally visited for the first time last week.
Lovely leaves at the side of the shop.
Enjoy Co. sums up their aesthetic as "vintage, industrial, natural, and contemporary". The bright space the shop occupies showcases a neutral palate of silver, steel, bronze, wood, glass, jute, wool and leather with green accents in the form of lush potted plants.
Wish I was a knitter so I could have justified a skein or two of this yarn. Have to try it out sooner than later.
Love, love, love the mini tinsel garland! (Getting closer to having that holiday spirit.)
I wish I had taken more store-wide shots, but I just kept zooming in on all of their great little vignettes.
Reusable wooden gift boxes. ♥
I also wanted to bring home this porcelain votive house...
and this plushy, faux mossy wreath. Perhaps next time.
I did come away with some sparkle-infused bakers' twine for wrapping up holiday things...
and a few paperwhites for forcing. I just got this one nestled in today to my "Best Scholar Freshman Fencing 1934" cup, the lone specimen in my vintage trophy collection, but my peepers are always open.
I am going to have on offer in Little Green Vintage a few paperwhite forcing gift sets of a similar vintage persuasion in the very new future. I've been wanting to have the "green" in Little Green Vintage refer to growing things for awhile now, and I'm super excited with how they're turning out as I put them together. I hope you'll like them too!
If you ever find yourself in central Ohio, do visit Granville and if you visit Granville, do stop into Enjoy Co, located just east of downtown and open Thur. - Sat. It's a beautiful, inspiring place. In the meantime, check out their website, as it is likewise!
♡,
Erin





I love them all... Kisses from greece.
ReplyDeleteDox.