Hello! Just a quick post before we run out the door.
Last Friday I posted on a couple of my at-home comfies, this Friday, somethings a little more out-the-door ready.
I picked up some new lip gloss today at Lennonheads Salon & Spa.
Cherry red lips have been going strong for awhile now. I have a similar color lipstick that I love, but this will be a great day version, so much more low-maintenance. You can grab a tube here.
And once I saw this polish, even though I tried to walk away, I just had to have. Zoya is great, none of the nasty stuff, and it goes on nice and smooth, even if you're horrible at self-manicuring like I am. I can only hope that the name is referencing the 80s cartoon. And here it is.
And finally I scored this pretty from the consignment/thrift store earlier this week for $6 or $7. I think it's sterling, though I couldn't find a mark. It's got the greatest platinum-y patina. Very classic. A keeper.
Ok got to get ready, so I don't get yelled at for delaying happy hour.
♡,
Erin



No comments:
Post a Comment