As in I'm not yet ready to say goodbye to fall. It's still just way too autumnal outside to be listening to x-mas music and thinking about pressies. The weather has been pretty good, no sign of the white stuff, and there are still tons of good-looking leaves around, both high (still on the trees) and low (like all over the backyard that need to make it to the curb).
Tulips are ok in November if they're orange, right? And these only came from Virginia by way of Whole Foods, so it wasn't too ungreen of me to bring them home I maintain.
Just got these gorgeous, fiery poms from PomLove over the weekend and put them right up to show my allegiance to the third season of the year right up through Thanksgiving. (These replaced the pretty summery ones I mentioned here.)
And I'm keeping my pumpkins too.
But in reality, I know I've got to get busy on some holiday prep. I would like to make rather than buy most of the gifts I give this year. And I have neglected The Little Green Vintage Shop for oh so long now, between working on our basement and another project relating to the career I got degreed to do. I know I promised to update it with oodles of vintage goodies, and possibly some handmade ones as well, literally months ago. Well, the oodles are still sitting about, waiting to be given the chance to be adopted. I just have to find the time and good light to photo them.
Alright then, to work!
♡,
Erin

thank you for the mention! your poms look great - you've got me thinking about thanksgiving/holiday decorating now! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteso very cheerful! glad my computer is up and running- Ive missed seeing your posts!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! Thanks! I've missed yours too. :)
ReplyDelete