Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Born on the Wrong Side of the Pond

Today would be the day to let you know that I am a complete Anglophile. I am not however an early morning person, so I tuned in to the royal wedding at 7:00 am EDT, just in time to see Will and Kate exiting Westminster. Well, I haven't turned off BBC America since, so though I've been busy doing commoner-ish things like mopping the floors, I've gotten the gist of their big day and have the whole thing dvr'd to watch the juicy bits undistracted later.

With impeccable timing, this tea towel that I ordered from Old Ohio Farm Finds, a fellow Ohio Etsy vintage seller, arrived this morning. It's destined for the spare bedroom, I do believe, which I'm in the process of adorning the walls of. I hope to show you it and more of the house in the next couple of weeks as I finish off some nagging decor-ing projects.

So congratulations to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! I do believe it's nearly time to turn off the telly and go out in search of some bubbly!

♡,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment