I purchased these two tea towels from Anthropologie way back at the start of the year and they sat in their bag until just the other week when I finally decided to stop being precious with them. When these wear out, I convinced myself, there'll be others to be had (or made, if I get my crafty-ness together).
But for now they definitely cheer up the kitchen. It doesn't look like these two are available anymore, but don't worry, they've got plenty of others to shake a stick at.
Other smile-inducing things in the kitchen. Whole wheat toast with Irish butter and Bonne Maman raspberry preserves has been my breakfast obsession for awhile now. When I pulled the lid off the latest jar, I discovered it liked me too.
Hope you had a great weekend.
♡,
Erin

I love anthropologie's tea towels... so cute!
ReplyDeleteI know! I am still determined to take on embroidery and applique though. I want to own the cute! :)
ReplyDelete