I am doing my very first show tomorrow and it's just occurred to me that it might be a good idea to let you know. I will be at Treasures on the Green, downtown Worthington from 9-4. If you by chance happen to be in the greater Columbus, OH area, please come by and say hello! The fabulous Worthington Farmer's Market will of course be going on too, from 9-12. I will be on the southeast quadrant of the village green with my back to Dublin-Granville Rd. I've accumulated a lot more goodies than just what's in my Etsy shop at the moment. I'll be taking my shop down here in a bit and will have it back up next week and will be adding new stuff all the time, I promise! In fact I am on the verge of expanding my offerings to include some handmade things with a vintage twist. Thus the slight name-change on my new card (above).
New cards are the 2x2" square option from UPrinting.com, which I first saw and liked the looks of here over at the Merriweather Council. I do like my results overall, although, as those with the critical eye can see, the cut was a bit off, resulting in my images and text not quite being centered. But I let them know about it and a fresh batch is on the way.
Hope to see you tomorrow!
♡,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment