Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Treasures on the Green

Wow-y, it's nigh on Wednesday already! Time flies when your motivation keeps melting into a puddle. Extreme heat and extreme cold seem to both have the effect of rendering me motionless.
I thought I'd share a few pics of my booth at Treasures on the Green Saturday, because, well, I remembered to take some, and because they contain a little preview of some of the new things that will be going into Little Green Vintage on Etsy very shortly.
Luckily Saturday was nothing like yesterday and today in terms of temp and humidity. It was quite a pleasant day to be outside really.
\


Greg was wonderful and held down the fort for awhile so I could do a bit of looking around. Not to mention was the muscle behind the operation, brought me breakfast and lunch, and kept me company. I showed my gratitude for all his help by scooping up this little gem, the likes of which has been on both of our wish lists since we developed a serious weekend, fresh-squeezed cocktail habit back at the beginning of summer. 
I also nabbed these lovely paint-by-numbers pieces for a song. I haven't decided whether or not to keep them for myself yet.

But I am particularly fond of this pup.

All in all the show was a good learning experience, though to be honest I think I'll be sticking mostly to my Etsy shop, at least in the near future and at least as far as vintage selling goes. It was quite a lot of work for a Saturday!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

♡,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment