Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Spy...

I came to be hoofing it along High St. in Clintonville (the area of Columbus just south of Worthington) today and I spotted fall trying to blend in amongst a bunch of zinnias. Random pumpkins ♥.
This pretty little garden flanks the entrance to The Cornerstone Deli-CafĂ©'s parking lot. I've never eaten there, but I like their effort to brighten things up a little bit in the midst of an expanse of blacktop. 
In other news, I am actually, really, truly adding items to The Little Green Vintage Shop. As you read. 
And we're having friends come to visit over the long Labor Day weekend, so the next couple of days are going to be busy getting work done and the house spiffed up prior to their arrival. But the weekend itself should be a blast. 
So in case I'm not back till next week, have a great (and hopefully long) one yourself!

♡,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment